4th June 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my MS(Business Leadership) from Manhattanville College School of Business. Can I know about the course fee of this MS course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  2. Entrance exam to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  3. Scope of studying MS(Business Leadership) in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  4. Documents required to get MS(Business Leadership) admission in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  5. Course fee and duration of Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School?
  6. Course structure and duration of MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?
  7. Is campus interview available for MS(Organisational Leadership) students in Oxademy Business School?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
  9. Scholarships available to study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?
  10. List of the colleges offering construction management in India or Maharashtra?
  11. Can I study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School being a BTech(CSE) student?
  12. Course fee and duration of MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris? -- [New]
  13. Universities offering MBA(Entrepreneurship) Abroad
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  15. Entrance exams to study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?
  16. Can I do BBA course after passing 12th from arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of BPharma(Pharmacology) in Nalanda School of Management College?
  18. Which is the best course in commerce(IT)?
30th June 2018, 06:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?

"MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business"

MS(Business Leadership) course is a duration of 18 months.

Tuition fee for MS course in Manhattanville College School of Business is $935 per credit.

For more details regarding course fee, please visit to the link mentioned below.

https://www.mville.edu/student-accou...-fees#graduate

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?