16th June 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?

Please help me to secure admission in Oxademy Business School for MS(Organisational Leadership) course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?
  2. Can I study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School being a BTech(CSE) student?
  3. Is campus interview available for MS(Organisational Leadership) students in Oxademy Business School?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?
  5. Entrance exam to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  6. Course fee and duration of MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  7. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  8. Scope of studying MS(Business Leadership) in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  9. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  11. Entrance exams to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  12. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  13. Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
  14. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  15. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exams to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  17. Documents required to get MS(Business Leadership) admission in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  18. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2018, 07:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?

"MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School"

In order to get admission in Oxademy Business School to pursue MS(Organisational Leadership) course, you have to take an English Proficiency Test such as
IELTS with minimum score of 7.0
Or
TOFEL iBT with minimum score of 100 (Internet based)
Or
C1 Advanced with minimum score of 185

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?