4th June 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Manhattanville College School of Business for MS(Business Leadership) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  2. Course fee and duration of MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  3. Scope of studying MS(Business Leadership) in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  4. Documents required to get MS(Business Leadership) admission in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  5. Scholarships available to study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?
  6. Entrance exams to study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?
  7. Is campus interview available for MS(Organisational Leadership) students in Oxademy Business School?
  8. Can I study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School being a BTech(CSE) student?
  9. Entrance exam available to study Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School? -- [New]
  10. List of the colleges offering construction management in India or Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Business Management in Avicenne Private Business School?
  12. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  13. Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course?
  14. Scope of studying Master in Digital Transformation Leadership in Barcelona Technology School?
  15. Entrance exam available to study BF(International Finance) in Geneva Business School, Madrid?
  16. Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  17. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School?
  18. Best colleges, required percentage and fee structure for MBA course?
30th June 2018, 10:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?

In order to get admission in Manhattanville College School of Business to pursue MS(Business Leadership) course, you have to require a valid score in one of the following English Proficiency Test.
>IELTS with minimum overall score of 7
>TOFEL (iBT) with minimum score of 85
>ITEP with minimum grade of B2

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?