30th May 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BPharma(Pharmacology) in Nalanda School of Management College?

Hi friends, I want to do BPharma(Pharmacology) from Nalanda School of Management College. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BPharma(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Nalanda School of Management College? -- [New]
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee expenses of Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  4. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  6. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Computer Application) in SDM Degree College?
  11. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  14. Admission procedure to study BPharma(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Nalanda School of Management College?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?
  16. Duration, description and fee expenses of Master in Finance course of Norwegian School of Economics?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Banking Management in RNIS College of Financial Planning?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
31st May 2018, 01:13 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BPharma(Pharmacology) in Nalanda School of Management College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to do BPharma(Pharmacology) from Nalanda School of Management College. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

The course duration of the BPharm course in the Nalanda College of Pharmacy is four years. The fee for the BPharm course is as follows:
Nalanda College of Pharmacy charge only the Government approved tuition fee for convener – EAMCET students and it can also be paid in two installments. For a Management seat tuition fee will be as fixed by the Government of Telengana. There is also special fee Rs 5,000 for the first year and Rs 2,500 for the remaining years. Candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details. Nalanda College of Pharmacy website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?