30th July 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my Master in Digital Transformation Leadership from Barcelona Technology School. Can I know about the course fee of this Post Graduation course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying Master in Digital Transformation Leadership in Barcelona Technology School?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School?
  3. Entrance exam available to study Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  4. Documents required to get admission in Barcelona Technology School for Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course?
  5. Detailed information about Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course fee and duration of MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What courses are available after BCA in Hardware? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities through Master in Digital Technology Management of Bologna Business School?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  17. Duration, description and fee expenses of Master in Finance course of Norwegian School of Economics?
  18. Institutes and their details offering M.Tech in Construction management? -- [Most Discussed]
25th August 2018, 06:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my Master in Digital Transformation Leadership from Barcelona Technology School. Can I know about the course fee of this Post Graduation course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

The course fee of the Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School is €17,000. Duration of Master in Digital Transformation course in Barcelona Technology School is 9 months full time. The course is taught in English. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study Master in Digital Transformation course in Barcelona Technology School. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?