7th August 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) from ESLSCA Business School, Paris. Can I know about the course fee of this Post Graduation course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris? -- [New]
  4. Documents required to get admission in ESLSCA Business School, Paris for MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in France after completion of International Business course in Paris, France?
  6. Course structure and duration of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  7. Can I pay course fee of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in EMI mode to ISC Paris Business School?
  8. How can I apply to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  9. How much does it cost to do Designing course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to get MSc(International Business and Marketing) admission in ISC Paris Business School?
  11. Universities offering Master in Management program in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Course fee and duration of MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  14. How to become a fashion designer in Paris? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  17. Fee structure of MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  18. Which post graduation course can i pursue in Garment Technology field? -- [Most Discussed]
16th August 2018, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) from ESLSCA Business School, Paris. Can I know about the course fee of this Post Graduation course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

The course fee of MBA Luxury and Fashion Management and Marketing course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris is € 12,000.

Duration of the MBA Luxury and Fashion Management and Marketing course in the ESLSCA Business School is two years.

ESLSCA Business School, Paris website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?