9th June 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an Education Loan for Abroad studies?

Hello everyone, I want to do my MBA in Abroad from any reputed college. For this course, I want to apply an education loan. So, I came to know that Kotak Mahindra Bank is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  2. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  4. Concession in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for female candidate?
  5. Insurance covered under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  7. Education loan schemes of Kotak Mahindra Bank to study in Australia? Repayment period with permissible delay?
  8. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  10. Requirements to get education loan of 4 lakh from Kotak Mahindra Bank? Education loan moratorium period?
  11. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  12. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?
  13. How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Security, rate of interest and maximum tenure for it?
  14. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  15. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  16. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  17. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  18. How to apply and track the education loan application of Kotak Mahindra bank? Should I apply in government banks?
10th June 2018, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an Education Loan for Abroad studies?

Yes, the Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an education loan for pursuing higher studies in Abroad. The maximum amount of education loan offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank for studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs.
11th June 2018, 09:21 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an Education Loan for Abroad studies?

Yes, the Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an education loan for pursuing MBA course in Abroad. If you have secured admission to MBA course in any recognised Abroad institute, you can apply for an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. The maximum loan amount offered for studies in Abroad under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan Scheme is Rs. 20 lakhs.
13th June 2018, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do my MBA in Abroad from any reputed college. For this course, I want to apply an education loan. So, I came to know that Kotak Mahindra Bank is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

Yes, Kotak Mahindra Bank offers education loan for abroad studies also. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers education loan for studies in abroad countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, etc. for the courses like Graduation in reputed universities, Post Graduation courses like MCA, MBA, MS, etc., other courses like CIMA – London, CPA in USA, CFA, CISA, etc. Students can get up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad through Kotak Mahindra Bank. Students have to contact the Kotak Mahindra Bank for more details. Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?