9th June 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Please help me to know that what are all the documents necessarily required to apply an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Please help me to know about the documents because I want to apply an education loan in this bank for my Graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  2. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  3. Concession in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for female candidate? -- [New]
  4. Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  5. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  7. Insurance covered under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  9. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?
  10. How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Security, rate of interest and maximum tenure for it?
  11. Requirements to get education loan of 4 lakh from Kotak Mahindra Bank? Education loan moratorium period?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?
  14. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank for BCA course?
  15. How to apply and track the education loan application of Kotak Mahindra bank? Should I apply in government banks?
  16. Education loan schemes of Kotak Mahindra Bank to study in Australia? Repayment period with permissible delay?
  17. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
10th June 2018, 08:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Documents required to apply for an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank are mentioned below :-

--> Application Form
--> Two Passport Size photographs
--> Identity Proof
--> Residence Proof
--> Signature verification from bank
--> Income Proof
--> Admission Letter
--> Academic Certificates
10th June 2018, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Details of documents required to apply for an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank are mentioned below :-

--> Admission Proof
--> Bank Statement of last 6 months/ last 3 months salary slips
--> Address Proof
--> Identity Proof
--> Academic Certificates
--> Passport Size Photographs
--> Collateral security documents.
10th June 2018, 10:50 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to be submitted at the time of loan application for a Kotak Mahindra Education loan are:-

By the student –
Completed Application form
2 photographs
Proof of identity
Proof of residence
Signature verification from bank
Proof of relationship with the co-applicant or co-borrower and the guarantor
Confirmed Admission Letter
Letter from college stating the details of the course and the fee structure to be paid
Academic pass-out mark sheet or certificate

By the Co-applicant or Co-borrower –
2 photographs
Proof of identity
Proof of residence
Proof of Ownership
Proof of relationship with the student
Income details which shall be the latest Pay-slip or the last 2 years’ IT returns for self-employed individuals

By the Guarantor –
2 photographs
Proof of identity
Proof of residence
Proof of Ownership
Proof of relationship with the student
Income details which shall be the latest Pay-slip or the last 2 years’ IT returns for self-employed individuals
12th June 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know that what are all the documents necessarily required to apply an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Please help me to know about the documents because I want to apply an education loan in this bank for my Graduation.

Documents required to apply for an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank are given below:

Completely filled Application form
2 photographs
Proof of Residence
Proof of Identity
Income Details - Latest payslip or Form 16 or 2 years ITR
Proof of Ownership
Proof of Relationship
Confirmed Admission Letter
Fee Schedule
Academic Mark Sheet

Kotak Mahindra Education Loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?