11th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Indore?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the documents which is essentially required for the admission in Army Public School, Indore region for 9th standard. Can you please tell me about the documents which I have to submit for my son’s admission? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
13th June 2018, 01:17 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Documents required for 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Indore?

In order to get admission in 9th standard in the above mentioned school, you will have to gather all of your previous class information, i.e. marksheet, school leaving certificate, character certificate, etc.

After collecting all of your certificates, you will have to fill up the application form of the prospective school and appear for the entrance test and get admission if cleared the examination with good marks(cut-of marks).
14th June 2018, 03:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Indore?

Let me tell you that there is no any procedure to get admission in 9th standard in any school along with Army Public School. You have only one option that your child have to continue his study till 10th from same school in which he is studying in present days.
15th June 2018, 04:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Documents required for admission in 9th standard in Army Public School, Indore:

1. Migration certificate from the last school you were studying.
2. Mark sheet of 8th standard.
3. Duly filled admission form.
4. Passport size photographs having date of birth written at bottom of photo.
5. Parents ID.
6. Studet ID.
7. Reference letter (If any)
16th June 2018, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I would like to know about the documents which is essentially required for the admission in Army Public School, Indore region for 9th standard. Can you please tell me about the documents which I have to submit for my son’s admission? Waiting for your response!

Documents required for 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Mhow, are given below:

Transfer Certificate

Attested Marks / Grade Sheet and co-scholastic areas award list also required

A certificate from TC issuing school that their school is affiliated with CBSE and TC issued to the student has been uploaded in school website

Movement Order

The student should have completed 13 years as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought for the 9th standard in Army Public School. Students can find the details in the Army Public School, Mhow website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?