19th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for 9th standard admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the documents which is essentially required for the admission in Sainik School of Punglwa region for 1st standard. Can you please tell me about the documents which I have to submit for my son’s admission? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is admission test conducted for 11th admission in Sainik School, Punglwa? -- [New]
  2. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
  4. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  6. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  7. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  8. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  9. Cut off marks to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Kunjpura?
  10. Does Sainik School conducts entrance exam for 9th standard admission? Previous year question papers of it?
  11. Date of All India Sainik School Entrance exam for admission in 9th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  13. Age required during board exam registration in 9th standard?
  14. Eligibility and age criteria to appear in 9th standard exam of Sainik School?
  15. How can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School belonging to Civilian family?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?
  17. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?
  18. Whether a 14 years old candidate is eligible to appear in Sainik School Entrance exam for 9th standard?
23rd June 2018, 01:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for 9th standard admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?

Documents required:

Parents of the boys who cleared the entrance examination have to furnish the following at the time of Admission:

Admit card duly filled up

6 self addressed envelopes

6 photographs of the student and 18 of the parents

Demand draft in favour of Oasis Sainik School, Payable at Hanumangarh

Date of Birth Certificate

Transfer Certificate

Proof of Being Defence

Domicile Certificate

Medical Report

Group photographs of parent's postcard size along with the child

Photographs of the relatives who shall be next Guardians Of The child duly attested by the parents.
23rd June 2018, 01:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for 9th standard admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?

These are the Documents required:

Domicile Certificate

Medical Report

Date of Birth Certificate

Transfer Certificate

Proof of being Defence or ex defence

Group Photographs of parents postcard's size along with the child

Photographs of the relative who shall be next President of child duly attested by the parents

Admit card

Six self- addressed envelops

6 photographs of the student and one each of the parents

demand draft in favour of Sainik School
23rd June 2018, 01:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The documents required for admission in Sainik School :-

Proof of Residence and proof of Identity. Now Aadhar card is necessary.

Your Sainik School examination admit card.

If you have appeared for 9th standard, that of 8th standard is necessary.

Date of birth certificate.

If your father is serviceman then all his documents related to Defence for verification purpose.
1st April 2019, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Kindly send documents required at the time of the admission for sixth st at my email address '[email protected] thanking you 01april 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?