16th July 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the documents which is essentially required for the admission in Army Public School of Golconda region for 5th standard. Can you please tell me about the documents which I have to submit for my son’s admission? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  2. Documents required for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
  3. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  4. Documents required for 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Nahan? -- [New]
  5. Documents required for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Basistha?
  6. Documents required for 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat?
  7. Documents required for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  9. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  10. Admission in Army Public School in class 11 is possible for a non deserving student of Army school?
  11. How can I prepare to crack Army School entrance exam for admission in 5th standard?
  12. Suitable books for preparation of The Army Public School entrance exam for 5th standard?
  13. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Army Public School, Amritsar?
  15. How to get admission in military school after passing 10th standard in Kottayam district?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  17. What is the procedure followed for joining army school in 10th?
  18. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
17th July 2018, 06:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?

Documents required for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda:-

Usually, following documents are required for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda, parents have to contact the school for axact details on the same.

Transfer Certificate

Attested Photocopy of the Mark Sheet

Photocopy of the Cast Certificate

Movement Order

Income Certificate

Bonafide Certificate.
17th July 2018, 06:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?

Documents required for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda:-

In order to get admission in Army Public School, Golconda, candidates have to appear for the entrance test on the basis of merit in the entrance test, wards of civilians are given admission.

Documents required for admission :-

Complete Registration Form.

Self Attested Copy of the Birth Certificate

Transfer Certificate

Mark Sheet of Last Exam

Passport Size Photograph.
18th July 2018, 02:55 PM
CareerGuru13

You need to collect all your previous standard documents such as report card, school leaving certificate, character certificate, etc. After that you will have to apply for admission in the prospective school.

However admission will only be granted once you clear the admission test conducted by the prospective school with proper cut-off marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?