22nd April 2017, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Army school after 9th standard?

Sir/Mam, I am in 9th and in few months I would complete my 9th so I want to know that can I repeat 9th in army school and can join army school I hope that your answer would be positive because I want to do something for my nation? Can you please answer me soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Army Schools in Bihar? Admission procedure in 9th standard?
  2. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?
  5. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  6. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard in AMU? When the application from will be out for it?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  9. How to get my child joined in Army School at 9th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  11. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in army school after completion of 12th in Arts?
  13. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard in Army School?
  14. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  15. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  16. What is the procedure followed for joining army school in 10th?
  17. How to get admission in 9th standard of American International School, Chennai?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
22nd April 2017, 11:26 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Army school after 9th standard?

You have to follow below given steps to get admission in Army school:

Apply for provisional admission in the month of March.
After getting the final result of 9th standard, you have to update your score to the concern authority of Army School.
If your application form gets shortlisted then you will be called for interview.
After clearing the interview, you have to complete the admission formalities.
22nd April 2017, 11:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can repeat your 9th standard again in Army school, but you will loose one year and the positive side is that you will be more friendly with the syllabus and the subjects.

In order to get admission in Army school, first of all you have to get the admission form of the school. Now you have to fill it up and submit it. After that you have to appear for an entrance examination to be eligible for admission. If you qualify the examination, then you have to face an interview and you will be asked to submit the necessary documents and fees. Make sure you get the transfer certificate of the last school you have attended.

Hence, after clearing all the formalities you can get admission in Army School.
22nd April 2017, 11:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in Army School after 9th standard:-

Your class 8 merit score will be a major consideration . Your transfer certificate from the previous school along with character certificate will be required. Your graduation needs to be a defence personnel to get admission. You can get the admission form from school branch office .Fill the form and attached the required documents as per need. You will be called for the personal interview.
11th September 2021, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What things come in interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?