12th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Indore?

Hello, I want to admit my son in Army Public School, Indore. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 9th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Army school after 9th standard?
  3. Is admission test conducted for 11th admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  4. List of Army Schools in Bihar? Admission procedure in 9th standard?
  5. Possibility to join Army Public School, Indore for 10th CBSE student?
  6. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Army Public School, Amritsar? -- [New]
  7. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  9. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard?
  11. Admission in Army Public School in class 11 is possible for a non deserving student of Army school?
  12. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in military school after passing 10th standard in Kottayam district?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  15. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  16. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  17. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?
  18. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
13th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Indore?

The admission procedure is such that the candidate will have to fill up an application form for admission of the prospective school and then he will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the respective school.

Admission will only be provide on merit basis, so you will have to try and score as well as possible to clear the minimum cut-off and get admission.
14th June 2018, 03:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Indore?

Your child is not able to get admission in 9th standard in Army Public School as because it is not allowed to admit any child in 9th or 10th standard due to registration reasons. No school have permission to admit any child in 9th and 10th standard.
But if you want to admit in any way then one possible reason is here that you have to admit him in previous class then only it is possible other wise not possible.
15th June 2018, 02:01 PM
ranu shahi

No any school admits any child in 9th standard. There is no any possibility to change school in 9th standard. As because it is not allowed due to registration process which is done in 9th standard.
Therefore, it is not possible to get admission in Army Public School, Indore in 9th standard.
16th June 2018, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to admit my son in Army Public School, Indore. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 9th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

Parents have to apply for the admission with the Registration Forms available to study 9th standard in Army Public School, Mhow. Students should have completed 13 years as on 31st March for taking admission to study 9th standard in Army Public School, Mhow. The following documents are to be attached to the admission to study 9th standard in Army Public School, Mhow: Transfer Certificate, certificate by TC issuing school that their school is affiliated with CBSE and the Transfer Certificate issued to the student has been uploaded on school website, Attested Marks / Grade sheet and Co-Scholastic Areas Award List also required and Movement Order. Army Public School, Mhow website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?