23rd June 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for 7th standard in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?

I want to admit my son in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala. I just want to know about the admission fee and also the fee structure for 7th standard of this school which is located in Kharsia. Kindly let me know about the admission fee and tuition fee. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  3. Whether Apollo Public School is a best school of Patiala?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  5. Fees of Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi for 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Admission and tuition fees for 5th standard in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  7. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  8. Is admission test conducted for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia? How much seats available in 7th standard?
  10. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  11. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Army Public School, Amritsar?
  12. Documents required for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Basistha? -- [New]
  13. Documents required for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  14. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  15. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  16. List of Intermediate Commerce schools in Patiala? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  18. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
30th April 2019, 06:42 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for 7th standard in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?

To get admission you need to have transfer certificate from your previous school and orginial 6th standard result marksheet.Failing to possess these two important documents will cancel the admission.
The fee structure is high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?