2nd March 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Fees of Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi for 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?

Hello sir, I want to admit my son in 7th standard at Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi. Please tell me what is the fees of this school? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia? How much seats available in 7th standard?
  2. Admission procedure for 7th standard in Hindu Public School, Hisar? Of which Board this school is affiliated with?
  3. How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  7. Best schools in Delhi for studying 11th and 12th for Medical entrance preparation?
  8. How many branches of St. Thomas Schools are available in Delhi? Details of fees, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  9. Can I get admission in the same school where i got failed in 11th standard?
  10. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  12. How is Delhi Public School, Mysore for 1st standard? Rating and ranking of this school in Mysore?
  13. Which school I can apply for admission for 11th standard if I got only 76% marks in 10th Science?
  14. Marks required in 6th to get admission in Cambridge Matric Higher Secondary School, Chennai in 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Details of CBSE college for class XI and XII at Vijayawada -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 11th standard?
  17. When will be admission form of St. Xavier School, Ranchi out for 7th standard?
  18. List of CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission into 10th class
6th March 2017, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees of Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi for 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?

In your question you have mentioned that you want to know the admission procedure of Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi, so regarding that I have attached the prospectus below where you will be able to find the admission procedure and other related details. The fees of this school for 7th standard is Rs. 5395/- per month.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final-Prospectus.pdf(1.63 MB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?