19th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun City? Details of fee expenses?

I want to admit my son in Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun City. So I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that is it possible to get 8th standard admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun City offers HS Science course?
  2. Is it beneficial to study in Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun City for 4th standard student?
  3. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? Details of fee expenses?
  4. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala? Details of fee expenses?
  5. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Om Prakash Bansal Modern School, Gobindgarh? Details of fee expenses?
  6. Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?
  7. Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? Details of fee expenses? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  9. When are the results of NTS exam for standard 8th?
  10. Admission procedure and fee of Achariya Bala Siksha Mandir for 5th standard? Details of monthly tuition fee?
  11. Procedure to get 8th standard admission in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram? Fee structure of 8th standard?
  12. List of High Schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Kota? Details and fee structure?
  13. How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Bangalore to get admission from 8th to 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of CBSE schools offering admission in 8th standard in Banaras
  16. Possibility to take admission in 9th standard of a open school without any documents of 8th standard?
  17. How to get admission in 9th standard at Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai?
  18. List of Boarding schools in Hyderabad offering admission in 8th standard? Procedure to apply?
30th April 2019, 06:43 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun City? Details of fee expenses?

You can surely get admission to 8th standard. Just keep two documents absolutely ready which are: one your 7th class original annual result and second the transfer certificate from your previous school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?