24th June 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in Apollo Public School, Patiala. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 8th standard. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Apollo Public School is a best school of Patiala? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  3. Requirements to migrate from Punjab State Board to CBSE for studying in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  4. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for 8th standard in Military school?
  6. Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed to join 8th standard in Puttaparthi school in 2018?
  8. Whether admission test is conducted for 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Basistha?
  9. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  10. Details and procedure to get admission for 8th standard in Military school?
  11. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  12. List of Boarding schools in Hyderabad offering admission in 8th standard? Procedure to apply?
  13. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?
  14. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  15. Admission and tuition fees for 7th standard in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?
  16. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  17. Procedure to get 8th standard admission in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram? Fee structure of 8th standard?
  18. Documents required for 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat?
15th July 2018, 11:12 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?

Apollo Public School is a good choice.

You need to search for the vacancies and if they are selling the admission forms, then get yourself registered with them and purchase a form.

Apply in the prescribed format and keep the following documents ready with you.

* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate

They will conduct an admission test and if you clear that, you will get admission in the school subject to the submission of the documents and the required fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?