11th July 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 90 percentage marks?

Is there any scholarship for students who passed plus two with more than 90 percentage marks? Can you please provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the response soon. I need to get the scholarship to proceed further. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 90 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board?
  7. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  8. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  9. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of madhyamik hindi exam with 88 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible for getting scholarship after scoring 84 percentage marks in 12th MP board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  16. Am I eligible for scholarships after completion of 12th with 71.16% marks?
  17. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  18. What are the scholarships available for me after completion of commerce with 84 percentage marks being a girl?
12th July 2017, 12:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 90 percentage marks?

Yes, definitely you can apply for these given below scholarships:

Indian Oil Corporation Limited scholarships

ISRO scholarship program

LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scene

Silver Jubilee Endowment Trust Scholarship

Mahindra All India Talent scholarships for diploma courses in polytechnics

The Fair and Lovely scholarship for women

Maulana Azad National scholarship

Depending upon the course which you have joined you will get scholarship accordingly.
12th July 2017, 01:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 90 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scholarship for students who passed plus two with more than 90 percentage marks? Can you please provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the response soon. I need to get the scholarship to proceed further. Please guide me.

Yes, you are eligible to get a scholarship to pursue higher education after completion of 12th with 90% marks. Students after completion of 12th with 90% marks can apply for various government and private scholarships. Most of the scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored and family income. Students can contact their college or can apply directly for scholarships online or offline. Scholarships available for the 12th passed students are given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Website Link

TOEFL Scholarship - Website Link

North South Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Website Link

LIC Scholarship - Website Link

National Scholarship Exam - Website Link

Siemens Scholarship - Website Link

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

The Human Welfare Foundation Scholarship - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?