22nd June 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?

SIR,I got 137 marks in MHT CET Iwant to take admission for BAMS in Govt.collage if I capable plz tell me admission process and fees

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to BAMS course in government college in Pune after scoring 132 marks in MHT CET
  2. Can I get admission in BAMS college after scoring 115 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Donation amount and course fees of BAMS at DMIMS College? -- [New]
  4. Admission in BAMS government college after scoring 119 marks in PCB?
  5. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  6. Will I be eligible for MHTCET next year if I take admission in an engineering college this year?
  7. Will I get admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 86 marks in PCB?
  8. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  9. Do I have a chance for admission in government medical college as a general caste candidate after scoring 137 marks in WBJEE?
  10. Will I get admission in any Government college with 137 marks in KEAM and 76% in 12th being an SC candidate?
  11. Can I get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET in PCB group?
  12. How to take admission in government college for BDS/BAMS? I have scored 93 marks in MHT CET and 179 in PCB group in 12th
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS government and associate college after scoring 153 marks in MAH CET and 137 in ASSO CET?
  14. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college?
  15. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  16. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 530 marks in Kerala entrance in government college?
  17. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
31st August 2015, 02:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?

You can get the admission through the counseling if you have crossed the cutoff marks.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?