17th July 2011, 12:10 PM
akshay123rao

Will I be eligible for MHTCET next year if I take admission in an engineering college this year?

Sir, I am akshay rao from Vasai. I secured 100 marks in MHTCET and 61 marks in AIEEE 2011. Sir, i am taking admission in an Engineering college. I also wanna try for MHTCET . My Question is that am I eligile to try for MHTCET- if I have taken admission in an Engineering college this year???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for upcoming MHTCET Exam having completed 12th class with 43% in the year of 2010?
  2. Cutoff list of MHT CET of last year for admission in Walchand College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in a different college if I am detained from second year?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  5. Can I get admission in COEP after securing 190 marks in MHTCET?
  6. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  7. Am I eligible for CTS campus interview if having a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.E in Aerospace engineering after completion of polytechnic course?
  9. How to take admission through CAP into IT engineering? I appeared for MHT CET
  10. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  11. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  12. Eligibility for MHTCET based on marks in 12th class PCM?
  13. Can I appear for MHT CET while in first of of engineering?
  14. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which college of Mumbai should I apply directly to study B.Tech 2nd year with 79.88% in final year of Diploma Civil? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. How to take direct admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Best way to do higher studies after Diploma in electronics?
11th June 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for MHTCET next year if I take admission in an engineering college this year?

i got 52 marks in mht cet which collages i get for engineearig
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?