5th July 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course which is available in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology seats are available in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?
  5. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  6. Can I start my own clinical pathology lab after completion of PG diploma in clinical pathology from Himalayan University?
  7. Whether B.J. Medical College offer placement facility to Pathology Diploma students? Fee expenses of this Diploma?
  8. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Clinical Pathology Diploma course?
  12. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Job opportunities for Clinical Pathology Diploma holder?
  13. Fee structure of Diploma Engineering course in Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Assam?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics in Banarsi Dass Arya Girls College, Jalandhar?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  17. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Guntur Medical College?
23rd February 2023, 10:16 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?

The Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology (PGDCP) is a one-year full-time course offered by the Department of Pathology at Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh. The course is designed to provide advanced training in laboratory medicine and clinical pathology.

Here is the course structure for PGDCP:
  • General Pathology and Clinical Pathology
  • Haematology and Blood Transfusion Medicine
  • Microbiology and Immunology
  • Histopathology and Cytology
  • Clinical Biochemistry and Serology

The course will also include practical training, clinical postings, and seminars.

As for the fee expenses, you will need to contact the college directly as the fees can vary from year to year and may also depend on factors such as your residency status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?