21st June 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.J. Medical College offer placement facility to Pathology Diploma students? Fee expenses of this Diploma?

Hello Everyone,
Can I know the fee expenses of Pathology Diploma course offered in B.J. Medical college. And I would like to know that does this college provide placement facility also?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. Placement facility offered in S.V.S Medical College for Diploma in X-Ray Technology candidates? -- [New]
  4. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  5. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  6. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  7. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  8. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Vimarshana Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? Campus Placement for this Diploma?
  10. Does Goodwill College, UP offer placement to Music Diploma candidates? Course structure of Diploma in Music course?
  11. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Pathology for MBBS Doctor?
  12. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  13. Which college in India offers degree in Microbiology through Pathology?
  14. Affordable government college which provides best education and placement after Diploma?
  15. List of affordable government college which provides best education and placement after Diploma?
  16. Details about PG diploma in Ayurveda? What is the duration and accommodation facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  18. B.Sc graduate can do any Pathology Diploma or degree course?
10th May 2018, 02:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.J. Medical College offer placement facility to Pathology Diploma students? Fee expenses of this Diploma?

Pathology Diploma course in "B.J. Medical college" Ahmedabad is a duration of 2 years.

This college is a government Medical College so annual fee for Pathology Diploma course is very less, around 15000 Rs. per year.

As far as I know that this College gives placement facilities for area of interest.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?