21st September 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do Post Graduation in NIFT after the completion of BBA course?

i have completed my bba course. now i want to do post graduation in nift. is it possible and if yes how?

14th December 2011, 04:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to do Post Graduation in NIFT after the completion of BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my bba course. now i want to do post graduation in nift. is it possible and if yes how?
The National Institute of Fashion Technology offers three different post graduation program namely:

M.Des. (Master of Design)
M.F.M. (Master of Fashion Management)
M.FTech. (Master of Fashion Technology)

Since you have done BBA, you may apply for the first two courses mentioned above. A graduate in any discipline is eligible to pursue Master of Design and Master of Fashion Management, from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.

For more information, refer to the official website of NIFT.
19th July 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to do Post Graduation in NIFT after the completion of BBA course?

i hv done m graduation[eng hons] frm ugc approved college distance education..is dat possible to post grad. frm nift..?i hv evn lil experience in fashoin line..
27th October 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

is this possible to do post graduation from NIFT after completion of B.Sc I.T course? what cources i get?
1st February 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I m graduate from delhi university and had two 2yrs diploma in fashion design can i do post graduation from nift
7th September 2019, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do post graduation in NIFT after the completion of BCA course?
15th September 2021, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do post graduation in mid after the completion of BBA course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?