28th May 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?

Hello Sir, I want to secure admission for Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology in Kolar. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Master of Fashion Management admission in IIFT, Kolar?
  2. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  3. Course structure of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  4. Details of Campus Placement in IIFT, Kolar for Master of Fashion Management students?
  5. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  7. Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  8. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  9. Course structure of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  10. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar? -- [New]
  11. NIFT entrance exam paper for master in fashion management?
  12. Books, date of exam and syllabus for Bachelor of Design program of NIFT?
  13. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  14. Is NIFT entrance exam for master in fashion management course similar to other MBBS entrance exam?
  15. Books to be referred for NIFT entrance examination 2017 -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of entrance exams available to study Master's in Fashion Designing in Milan, Italy? Total expenses of this course?
  17. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  18. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
30th March 2023, 07:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?

Entrance Examination to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar:

The detailed information about the entrance examination in order to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar is given below:

Name of the Course - Master of Fashion Management

Name of the College - IIFT, Kolar

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain entrance examination available in order to study this course.

>> Once after receiving the application form, admission team shall scrutinize the same and telephonic interview shall be conducted.

>> On being selected in the interview, you will be sent confirmation letter for a provisional admission.

>> Please go through the 9th page of the notification attached below for more details.

Click here for more details

Click here for course details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?