7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) course which is available in Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology(DIFT)? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Machine Design) of Vidya Vikas Institute of Technology?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Technology Management) in ICE College of Management?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal? -- [New]
14th July 2019, 11:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?

B.A. Fashion Technology or Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Technology is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Designing course. The duration of this course is 3 years i.e 6 semesters are given below.

FIRST SEMESTER

=> Fabric Science (T)

=> Drawing & Sketching (P)

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Introduction to Fashion (T)

=> Fundamentals of Apparel Design (P)

=> Sewing Techniques (P)

THIRD SEMESTER

=> Basic Design (T)

=> Textile Design (P)

=> Pattern Making and Construction I (P)

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Historic Costume (T)

=> Fashion Illustration (P)

=> Pattern Making and Construction II (P)

FIFTH SEMESTER

=> Indian Textile Heritage (T)

=> Computer Aided Designing(P)

=> Pattern Making and Construction III (P)

SIXTH SEMESTER

=> Fashion Marketing & Merchandising (T)

=> Advanced Computer Aided Designing (P)

=> Line Development (P)

The fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT is 28400 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?