19th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?

I am interested to apply for Master of Product Design and Development Management course in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute? -- [New]
  2. Can I pay course fee of Master of Product Design and Development Management in EMI mode to Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  3. Eligibility to get Master of Product Design and Development Management admission in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  4. Entrance exam to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  5. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  7. Should I have to pursue Training for 2 months to study Master of Design course?
  8. Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?
  9. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  10. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  11. Which are the best institutes of Fashion Tech in India?
  12. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  13. Post graduation in Interior Designing possible after Civil engineering?
  14. Information about graphic designing and its placement?
  15. Current Seminar Topics related to Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is fashion designing course available under GTU?
  17. Best colleges of fashion designing in Mumbai?
  18. Possibility to study MasterÂ’s Degree in Design for B.Com student?
28th July 2018, 07:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?

A complete Master of Product Design and Development Management (mpd²)program application consists of the following steps:

Visit the link mentioned below I.e.
https://pmp-application.mccormick.no...rontend/login/

Logged in and register yourself.

Fill in the online application form with required details.

All official transcripts from the earlier colleges and universities should be sent directly from the school's registrar's office.

Interview with the mpd² program director.

Presentation of examples of professional experience and accomplishments (during the interview) which includes product descriptions, requests for funding, prototypes, samples, brochures, ads, spec sheets, patents, etc.

After acceptance, to determine that your company understands the commitment of the two-year program and agrees, a letter of approval is necessary.

All required documents are to be sent to:

mpd Program
Ford Design Center, Rm. 2-316
Northwestern University
2133 Sheridan Rd.*Evanston, IL 60208
847-467-3372

For more details regarding apply procedure, please visit to the below mentioned link.

http://design.northwestern.edu/produ...n-process.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?