19th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Furtwangen University for MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course fee and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  4. Scope of studying MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  5. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  6. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities through MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) of Furtwangen University?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University? Course fee of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in this university?
  9. Documents required to get admission in Furtwangen University for MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course?
  10. Universities offering MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in USA? -- [New]
  11. PTU, M.Tech in Production Engineering, Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Tech in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies?
  14. Should I study MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University?
  15. Diagnostic medical sonography training in Ghaziabad
  16. Will I get the education loan if the tuition fee is zero in Germany for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of top 10 universities in Germany to do masters after comlpetion of B.Tech in 75%
  18. Admission criteria to study MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University?
27th July 2018, 10:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?

If you want to get admission in Furtwangen University for MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course, you need to take an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL.

You also have to take a university entrance examination to apply for studying at the University of Berlin.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?