19th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th Science and I want to do MS(Health Promotion Management) from Marymount University. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?
  2. Is campus interview available for MS(Health Promotion Management) students in Marymount University?
  3. Entrance exams to study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?
  6. Is it possible to study management after 12th? How can I face management entrance exams?
  7. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  10. Can I apply to study BBA being a Science student?
  11. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student?
  12. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  13. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy being a 32 years old 12th Science student? Basic salary of Merchant Navy? Chances to get promotion after 3 years?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  16. How can I continue my further studies in +2 after Diploma to get promotion?
  17. How to do Graduation course overseas after completing 12th grade?
  18. Which are the different courses in B.Com stream? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2018, 07:15 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University being a 12th Science student?

You can persue MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University, if you fullfill the following eligibility criteria as mentioned below.

>You must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university to be eligible to apply for admission in Marymount University to pursue MS(Health Promotion Management) course.
>You must have a score card of English language tests as mentioned below.

TOEFL: 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), range of 96 to 100 (Internet-based)

IELTS: Minimum score 6.5 overall

PTE Academic: 58

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?