23rd December 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission for Ph.D after M.A in history from Mumbai university with 53%?

I am M.A. in history from Mumbai University with 53%, what to do to get admission for Phd? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course if I have scored 53% in MA History?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  4. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in History in Calcutta University?
  6. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD from Mumbai University having 46% in MA?
  8. How to do PhD in History?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  10. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  11. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  12. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in history in a Private university without appearing in any entrance exam?
  14. What is the provision for getting admission in Ph.D course in England? Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in England? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in Ph.D History after passing M.Phil from Periyar University
  16. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  17. Should I pursue Ph.D(Chemistry) from Jodhpur National University? Is this university is UGC approved?
  18. Can someone please provide me technical assistance for completion of Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
26th December 2015, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for Ph.D after M.A in history from Mumbai university with 53%?

If you are a general category candidate then 53% marks in M.A will not make you eligible for Ph.D admission in India. You have chance of admission only when you belong to reserved category.

Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?