19th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?

Please help me to secure admission in Marymount University for MS(Health Promotion Management) course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University being a 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is campus interview available for MS(Health Promotion Management) students in Marymount University?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exams available to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?
  7. List of entrance exams available to study Financial Risk Management in University of Toronto?
  8. Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exams available to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? -- [New]
  14. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in JNTU?
  15. Entrance exams to study MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Management at Mumbai University? Entrance exams available to study?
25th July 2018, 10:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?

If you want to study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University, you need to take and qualify one of the following English language tests:

TOEFL with minimum score of 96 *IELTS with minimum overall score of 6.5
PTE Academic: score of 58

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?