9th July 2011, 09:22 PM
sahuabhishek

Is it possible to study management after 12th? How can I face management entrance exams?

Hi, I am studying in 12th with Science (Phy, Chem, Math) subjects. I wish to study Management after 12th. Is it possible ? How can I face management enterance exam etc. Please guide.

10th October 2011, 08:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study management after 12th? How can I face management entrance exams?

If you are interested in the filed of management you can join for graduation course related to the management field. There are certain graduation courses such as BBM, BBA etc which are mainly related to management. Also you can take in graduation in any discipline and then join for the PG in management by doing MBA. You need to prepare thoroughly for attending the management level entrance exams. You will be tested in subject areas such as arithmetic’s, reasoning, data interpretation, language skills, etc.
7th December 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study management after 12th? How can I face management entrance exams?

hello, i m in 12th commerce i m interested in doing event management but not directly after 12 i m just interested in doing event management as a degree course and i m also inerested 2 do saloon management. can u please suggest me what should i
do before doing event management???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?