29th July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) course which is available in IMF Business School? Please let me know about the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  3. Admission procedure to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  4. Fee structure of MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  5. Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get INSEAD Business School scholarship to study MBA in Marketing?
  7. Eligibility to get MSc(International Business and Marketing) admission in ISC Paris Business School?
  8. How can I apply to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  9. Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida?
  10. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  12. Best course after B.Com and with 7.5 years of work experience?
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School for MBA student?
  14. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?
  15. Course fee and duration of MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris? -- [New]
  16. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scope of studying MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  18. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris? -- [New]
15th October 2018, 07:31 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?

Requirements

In order to consider your application , you need fulfill following requirements:

1. You need have the completed college Or university degree.
2. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following.
- TOEFL.
- IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?