27th June 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?

Hi friends, I want to join Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology for PG Diploma in Service Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Service Management seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Service Management admission in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  6. Which college of Indore can I get after scoring 1100 rank in MP Pre MCA exam?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Civil Engineering in Chandigarh
  9. How many Petrochemical Diploma seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gurgaon?
  10. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  13. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  14. Colleges in Indore for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 60 marks?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 1292 rank in BCA IPU?
  16. Details regarding part time M.E course offered by Swami Vivekanand institute in Bharuch?
  17. List of top B.Schools for MBA in Chandigarh? Which is the best trade for commerce students?
  18. Detailed information about Diploma in Fine Arts offered in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
30th June 2018, 08:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?

Eligibility criteria to pursue PG Diploma in Service Management are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university in any discipline.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in graduation.
Candidate can get direct admission also.
Any particular age limit is not declared yet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?