9th August 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology for studying Diploma in Architecture Engineering course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  5. How many Petrochemical Diploma seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gurgaon?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Civil Engineering in Chandigarh
  7. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  9. Admission procedure to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  10. Does Swami Vivekanand University offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it affiliated to AICTE?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  12. How can I get admission in Radio Engineering? I am pursuing B.E from Swami Vivekanand college of engineering Indore
  13. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Service Management admission in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  14. How many PG Diploma in Service Management seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  15. How can I get admission in radio engineering after pursuing B.E from Swami Vivekananda College of Engineering
  16. Best private colleges in Punjab or Rajasthan after passing 12th Arts? Which stream is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
31st January 2023, 06:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The duration of this course is 3 years to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering.

Candidates can take direct admission in this institute after 10th degree from a recognised university to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?