19th August 2018, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 52.11% in 10th Punjab Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 52.11% marks in my 10th Board exam of Odisha Board. I live in Mohali and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

30th September 2018, 10:01 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 52.11% in 10th Punjab Board?

Candidates passed 10th are eligible to get admission in science stream from a recognised board.

There is no minimum required aggregate to get admission in science stream. Candidates can select the stream according to their choice although they have to satisfy the minimum eligibility for admission in the respective school.
30th September 2018, 11:41 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 52.11% in 10th Punjab Board?

No minimum required aggregate to get admission in science, arts, commerce or any other stream in 12th.

Candidates are eligible to select the stream according to their interest. The minimum common eligibility to get admission in science stream is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

So, you can visit the school in which you want to take admission for detail information about the eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?