24th June 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?

Sir I am studing in 12th commerce in a cbse school this year.Actually I wanted to know about the procedure related to admission of students in certain courses like B.Com. & C.A. As well as I also need the cut -off list i.e, based on percentage scored by students in 12th CBSE Exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  2. Which are the medical PG courses included in AMUPMDC? List of the related colleges? Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission?
  3. Admission procedure for science courses(Excluding Biology related courses) in SXC?
  4. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  5. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  7. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  8. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I pursue B.Com hons with CS? Are both courses related to each other? Is there any difference?
  10. PG courses related to ECE? Institution for this course?
  11. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  12. What Graduation course to take after completing PCM without biology? -- [New]
  13. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  14. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  15. Any course or job after 2nd(Commerce) PU with 50% apart from B.Com?
  16. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of branches related to Automobile? List of colleges which are offering M.Tech courses?
  18. Best courses among B.Com, BBI, BAF, BMS? Best colleges in Mumbai offering these courses? Cutoff for admission?
24th June 2011, 09:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?

Hello friend,
To get admission in a college/university for pursuing BCom, you will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the particular college/university. Since, you have not mentioned about a particular college, its really difficult to give relevant information. So, it will be better if you could mention the name of a college you want to pursue the course from or you could simply visit its official website.

As far as Chartered Accountancy course is concerned, you will have to appear for Common Proficiency Test-CPT. To be eligible for the test, you must have qualified the +2 level of examination, no matter how much you scored in the exam.

The registration forms can be downloaded from the official website of ICAI and can also be obtained from the regional offices of ICAI.
24th June 2011, 11:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?

Once your 12th score is declared you must apply to various colleges around you for B.Com. Ideally if you have a first class it will be easier to secure admission for the B.Com. Also you can send an application to the ICAI. Since you have applied after 12th you will need to apply for the foundation course. ICAI site has all relevant information required for the course.
1st November 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

plz... tel me wat r the extra courses related to b.com wich helps me in working company in future...
19th April 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Plse tell the coures related to commerce with hindi
21st April 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

This is Parul , i am doing B.com(privately) & this is my Ist yr but still i want to do another course for good job so help me in my way.My contact no. is 9891530773 .
21st April 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

this is parul,i m doing b.com(privately) Ist yr but i want to do another course for good job so help me in my way.My contact no. is 9891530773
3rd June 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the fields after 12th commerce other than CA,CS,ICWA & CFA
11th June 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Plz send names of good colleges for bms in andheri east
2nd February 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to do CA because my Accounts is Best I want to take admission in Gujrat State of Junagadh or jamnagar Which Institute is best for Girls
16th April 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE I WANT TO STUDY CA, IAM COMPLEATED M.COM, AM I READING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WITH CA?
29th April 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I have given last semester exam in b.com(pass course) now i want to take admission in ca is it possible
25th September 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I wana to asked you .Will b.om help me in future? tell me plz and after b.com what I do?
25th September 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

B.COM is best or not and after B.COM what can I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?