13th December 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for Software Industry being a BCA(H) graduate with Java certificate?

Hello friends, I did my BCA(H) and after my Graduation, I have learned Java. So, shall I go for Software Industry side or else my core side? I am interested to join Software industry. Kindly suggest me regarding this. Waiting for your response!

18th December 2018, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Software Industry being a BCA(H) graduate with Java certificate?

BCA degree is definitely made for software industry only. You can apply for jobs in software and IT industry, on the basis of your BCA degree. There are other options also, but they will not be according to your studies.

Hence, if you have got good skills in Java, then you should try yourself in the software and IT industry. There will be more chances of getting job there, if you have got good skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?