8th February 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for Software Industry being an Electronics graduate with Java certificate?

Hello,
I did my B.Sc in Electronics. After my graduation, I have learned Java. So shall I go for Software Industry side or else my core side? Kindly suggest me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. What position is suitable for me to apply for software job?
  2. How to go about for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. How can I get job in Software Industry if completed B.Sc in Computer Science and having proficiency in C, C+ and Java?
  4. How to enter into software industry after passing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation with 69.14%
  5. What computer language should I opt to enter in software field,either java or .net?
  6. Best computer course after 12th for doing job in private bank?
  7. What are the jobs for electronics engineer in software company?
  8. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  9. Which language to choose between Java and .NET? Which is better in software industry? Does Language Selection affect my campus section? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should an engineer do MBA if he's not interested in Software Industry jobs? Which streams, colleges and universities to prefer?
  11. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
  12. What kind of courses are useful from job point of view after completing B.E E&C course? Courses related to hardware field which are reliable?
  13. Basic computer courses for simple graduates?
  14. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  15. Can I join software industry after B.Tech in electrical?
  16. Which exams can I give after doing graduation in BSc Computer Science UPSC? Which all exams can I give?
  17. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  18. What should i do as i have got JAVA certificate instead if .NET certificate?
15th April 2016, 09:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Software Industry being an Electronics graduate with Java certificate?

If you have good knowledge on Java Programming, you can go to Software Industry. You can also go to core industries if you have good subject knowledge of your Graduation course. Finally, my suggestion is to choose the field which you have interest, so, that you can find more and more opprtunities and you can find good growth in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?