25th June 2011, 10:10 PM
mangaideepa

How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation

I am doing my final year electrical and electronics engineering iwant to get place in railway so i want to write goverment recruitement exams may i know what are the exams and i am not able to go any coaching centre .can i pass the exam with my books only and please tell me where the couse material available and what are they
please reply me
thanks for ur guidelines

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. List of books to refer for government exams after completion of B.E Civil engineering? -- [New]
  3. List of books to be referred for IIM and GATE exams preparation?
  4. How to Prepare for EAMCET? List of Books that Can be Referred for Preparation?
  5. How to prepare for Bank Exams? Books to be referred and tips for preparation?
  6. Best books for Bank PO exams? List of books to be referred for government PO exams?
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for various government exams through computer science branch?
  8. How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?
  9. Best books to be referred to prepare for IFS exam?
  10. Books to be referred for Intelligence Bureau? How to prepare for exams?
  11. Books to be referred for IAS? I am studying in B.Tech 1st year
  12. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?
  13. Detailed information about SBI PO recruitment? How to prepare and suitable books for preparation?
  14. How can I prepare for group exams? Books to be referred?
  15. How can I prepare for SSC CBI exam myself? Books, newspapers and magazines that are to be referred?
  16. How to prepare for RRB Junior Engineer civil exams? Books that are to be referred?
  17. How to prepare for IAS or IPS exam? Books to be referred for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is an M.Tech 1st year student eligible for Group 1 exam? List of books that should be referred
6th March 2012, 04:02 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation

Hello Mangaideepa,

Every year the railway recruitment board(RRB) publishes notification for vacancy in various fields.
As you complete your graduation in Electrical and Electronics Engineering you will be able to appear in the RRB recruitment exams through out the year.

Of course if you have enough self confidence you can easily nail the exam without going to coaching centers. Collect all the study materials and books which are necessary for cracking Railway Recruitment exams.

Generally the papers consist of general English, Reasoning, General Knowledge and aptitude questions. And also a few subject questions which can be answered if you have good fundamentals about your subjects of graduation.

So find out those books that you need and start preparing.

All the best!
24th November 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation

I am a student of diploma c.s.e. branch ,,5th sem. I want to know can I fill up the form of railway,,, and what is its procedure
25th December 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

hello,
My name is Nikita Gupta. I had completed my B.Com Before 3Yrs & Now I m Working As an Accountant In Technocraft Ind.(I) Ltd , at Mumbai. I want to Ask that Without Coaching Can I Able to Study RRB Exams. Pl Sir Its a Request to You that Pl Contact me or msg me on 7798546950 to Get the Details of Books which Book Can I Purchase Forit nt to Apply For a Station Master Or TC which are good for Girls to do there Jobs. Pl Suggest me the Write Book to Purchase for My Career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?