23rd July 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?

Sir,
I have completed my Graduation and I want to prepare for Staff Selection Commission recruitment exams. I have completed my B.A. in Political Science. Can you please let me know about the recruitment available for me in SSC? And let me know about the books for preparation. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  2. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  3. Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam?
  4. Syllabus of Staff Selection Commission exam for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  5. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  6. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
  7. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam in Mumbai?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  9. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  10. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  11. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology?
  12. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  13. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  14. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  15. How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  17. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply? -- [New]
  18. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
30th August 2015, 11:27 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?

Since you have completed your graduation degree in political science.. So you are eligible for SSC CGL exam..

SSC CGL exam is conducted by SSC every year.. The mode of selection consists of three phases i.e SSC CGL TIER 1 then SSC CGL TIER 2 and then followed by interview.. But there are some posts in SSC CGL in which interview is not required..

Books for preparation:
For Numerical Ability
--Quantitative Aptitude by S.Chand

For Reasoning
--A modern approach of verbal and Non Verbal by R. S Aggrawal

For English
--try to read a good newspaper daily
--word power made easy by Norman Louis

For General studies
--Lucent General Knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?