28th June 2011, 02:26 AM
shamim Raza

Procedure to do accounting honors in Kolkata University after scoring 63% in 12th? In which college of Kolkata can I get admission?

Sir,
I have 63% in 12th.Now i want to do Accounting Honors in Kolkata university. plz tell me what posses. and which college of kolkata have i got admission. or what is best for me?.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college?
  2. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  3. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  4. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  5. List some private engineering colleges in Kolkata?
  6. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. Is there any university in Kolkata offering M.A with 45%
  8. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  9. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  10. List of top 10 Kolkata University affiliated girls colleges for Physics honors in Kolkata?
  11. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  12. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)?
  13. Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects?
  14. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  15. WBJEE: can i take the admission in government college in kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the nursing colleges in West Bengal?
  17. Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000?
  18. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths? -- [New]
1st July 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do accounting honors in Kolkata University after scoring 63% in 12th? In which college of Kolkata can I get admission?

university percentage for accountancy honours
9th May 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do accounting honors in Kolkata University after scoring 63% in 12th? In which college of Kolkata can I get admission?

how many marks are need in H.S. to admission at Presidency College for honors in Physiology ?
7th June 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off of st xaviers kolkatta if i belong to obc category and my marks is 78.25% will i be able to get admission.
30th June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 take admission in goenka college but my marks is 65.75% will i able to get admission
24th March 2013, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to take admission in goenka college. what is the minimum marks required in 12th board?
22nd April 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I want to take admission in st.xaviers college,kolkata for b.com(hons) what is the %age required for OBC quota...
29th January 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have 63% in 12th.Now i want to do Accounting Honors in Kolkata university. plz tell me what posses. and which college of kolkata have i got admission. or what is best for me?.
4th May 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

sir I have scored 70.4 marks in j.a.c board with 85 in English,74in accounts and 55in maths can I get admission in goenka or st Xavier also suggest some other college
22nd May 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 64.25% in 12th. Where and how can I get admission in Calcutta university and persue accountancy hons ??
30th May 2015, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 78.8 % marks in my 12th CBSE Board.Can I get admission in Jaipuria College of Kolkata.I want to do accounting honours and i scored 75 % marks in accounts.my best 4 aggregate is 82%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?