8th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Divya Jyoti Tekriwal

How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?

May i please know how can I get admission in St.Paul's College, Klokata? I want to study BSc(general), so, i want to know the details regarding admission like availability of admission form, admission procedure and all other admission details.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  2. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  3. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  5. Admission procedure for 1st standard in schools of Kolkata? Date of admission?
  6. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  8. Availability of forms for admission in KG class at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata? -- [New]
  10. Details about B.Ed course at Shikshayatan College? Date of sale of forms and admission procedure?
  11. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  12. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  13. How to take admission in St Xavier College, Kolkata? Information regarding the admission forms and the procedure?
  14. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  15. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  17. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
21st June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?

when the merit list will be publish
21st June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?

how i get the merit list of st paul's college, kolkata.
22nd June 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the Fees structure for B.A. English Honours at St.Pauls College, kolkata / month.
23rd September 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

in math honours how much percentage require?
27th April 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

is b.com option available in st pauls? and if its there what are the criteria?
29th April 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i have a gap of almost three years wil i get admission in st pauls college,for this year if i enroll my name?
23rd May 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in Chemistry Honours at St. Paul's College. what are the criteria for getting admission into it. please give details.
1st June 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum required percentage for BA(general) and Sociology (honours) to get admitted in St.Paul's Cathedral Mission College?
5th June 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in Math Honours at St. Paul's college.What are the criteria for getting admission into it.please give me details.
25th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for reading physics hon's?
29th June 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How many seat avalable on b.sc general????
2nd July 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

how maney kinds of combination in bachelor programme at arts?
16th November 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to study eng honours in st, pauls collage..what is the percentage required?
3rd June 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the required percentage for St PAULS
6th June 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i want study political science in st pouls what percentage reqaired
10th June 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I have got 391 In H.s 2015.I got 88 in English and 84 in biology.can i study microbiology in St.paul?
20th June 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPLIED FOR BA (HONS) ENGLISH ON LINE. MY APPLICATION NO. GMGC/VRMBR19. PLEASE LET ME WHEN MERIT LIST WILL BE PUBLISHED ?
25th June 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the intake capacity in ECONOMICS HONOURS (B.Sc) AT St. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL MISSION COLLEGE, KOLKATA 2015-2016
26th June 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the number of seats in B.SC GENERAL in St. Paul's cathedral mission college ?
26th June 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the seat capacity of B.Sc general in St. Paul's cathedral mission college ?
16th June 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

May I please know the number of seats in BSc. Physics Honours in general category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?