30th March 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Sarala Birla University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Sarala Birla University for studying Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

3rd April 2019, 04:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Sarala Birla University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Sarala Birla University for studying Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering course in the Sarala Birla University. Eligibility to study the Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in the Sarala Birla University is a pass in the 10th standard examination with Mathematics and Science subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Students appearing in the 10th Class board examination are also eligible to apply for the Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in the Sarala Birla University. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering course in the Sarala Birla University based on the marks obtained in the 10th examination. Sarala Birla University website link is given Click Here
4th April 2019, 12:22 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Sarala Birla University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is a 3 year diploma course. The curriculum for diploma degree is proposed by the respective departments and recommended by the Academic Council shall have the approval of the Board of studies of SBU.

All subjects will have Lecturer-Tutorial-Laboratory/Design (L-P-T) to indicate the contact hours. Theory courses will have 3 -0-0 (3 credits) or 3-1-0 (4 credits) All subjects will have credit count.

In addition to the regular course work, a Diploma student must carry out a major project in final year underthe guidance of 1/2 supervisor.The project will carry a total of 2 credits in the 5th semester.

Sarala Birla University
Address: Birla Knowledge City, PO-Mahilong, Purulia Rd,
Ranchi, Jharkhand 835103
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?