29th June 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the placement record of Silicon Institute of Technology?

what is the placement record of silicon institute of technology?Please send me the detail of it

31st August 2011, 10:25 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: What is the placement record of Silicon Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the placement record of silicon institute of technology?Please send me the detail of it

Information Regarding Silicon Institute of Technology.

Silicon Institute of Technology is known as a good college which is located in the Bhubaneshwar, Orissa. This college take admission through the Orissa JEE entrance examination. It gives batter facility and standard quality education to the own student.

The placement of Silicon Institute of Technology is good. So, if you want to take admission in this college then don't worry this is a good college. For more information about the Placement of Silicon Institute of Technology, Please CLICK HERE

Regards
~Mukul~
31st August 2011, 10:28 PM
rana2011
Banned

Silicon Institute of Technology is located in the Bhubaneshwar, Orissa. This college take admission through the Orissa JEE entrance examination. It gives batter facility and standard quality education to the own student.

The placement of Silicon Institute of Technology is good. So, if you want to take admission in this college then don't worry this is a good college. For more information about the Placement of Silicon Institute of Technology,

Thanks!!
1st September 2011, 12:41 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the placement record of Silicon Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Silicon has a decent placement record with more than 50% of the students getting placed..my brother studied from there and got a package of 3.45 lakh as a starting salary after completing his B.Tech..

hope this helps..
3rd October 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

how many students are selected by TCS from silicon in 2012 batch?i have a third class career in 2? can i join in any company which are coming to your college?
7th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Almost 90%students get placement from silicon.infosys recruited around 210 students from d campus.that was good enough.wipro,capgemini also have recruited till now.more companies to come.
7th April 2012, 06:35 PM
Nishit1992

Silicon has a placement of approx 90% if you talk of the last 4 years.the all india gate topper cs branch was 4m silicon.it is a great college and is famous for its growth in such a short span of 10 years.
25th June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I hav got 1136 rank in ojee having catagory GEWO.can i get seat in "sit"in EEE
8th March 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

in worst colleges of india silicon iinst of tech is in top...u will never fill dat u r in college..useless rules and regulations..every steps u will b forced to give fine(penaltly)..!!!they will suck ur confidence level..!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?