10th July 2012, 09:22 PM
Anup_29

What is the fee structure and other charges of Silicon Institute? Placement record for MCA in Silicon?

What is fee structure and other charges of Silicon Institute??
What's about placement record for MCA in Silicon..?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the placement record of Silicon Institute of Technology?
  2. What is the fee structure of MCA in Silicon College Bhubaneshwar
  3. Placement details of Silicon Institute of Technology and CV Raman College of Engineering?
  4. How can I get admission in Silicon Institute of Technology NSIT? I have scored 91 marks in AIEEE
  5. What should I do either take admission in Asansol/NSIT college, West Bengal or take admission in CV raman/Silicon in Odissa? How may I know about the placement statistics of these colleges?
  6. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
  7. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  8. Can i get placement and package details of CSE branch in Silicon and CV Raman college of engineering
  9. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  10. Fee structure for MCA at Trident College, Odhisha? Bedding and fooding charges? Whether bank loan covers fooding charges as well? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  12. Admission in C.V. Raman or Silicon having 488 rank in OJEE?
  13. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the highest package offered in CV Raman College of Engineering and Silicon Institute of Technology?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech at Silicon College BBS?
  16. Can I apply for IIT JEE with 21 years of age?
  17. In which college will I be placed after scoring 140/200 cutoff? Fee structure and college placement record?
  18. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
4th August 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure and other charges of Silicon Institute? Placement record for MCA in Silicon?

what is the fee structure of silicon bbsr for b tech ?
25th April 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure and other charges of Silicon Institute? Placement record for MCA in Silicon?

Wha is the o-jee rank required to get addmission in silicon institute of technology,Bhubneshwar?
25th April 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Wha is the o-jee rank required to get addmission in silicon institute of technology,Bhubneshwar?
18th May 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of silicon?
17th June 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for b.tech in silicon
19th October 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the placement record in silicon institute technology?
30th July 2014, 01:26 PM
shankar majhi

Post Re: What is the fee structure and other charges of Silicon Institute? Placement record for MCA in Silicon?

Dear Sir,
My son want to take admission with your college. So I want to know whether I have the capacity or not to admit with your institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?