5th July 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Russian Language in Bachelor’s Degree for 12th Humanities student?

Hello Sir, I have studying 12th from Humanities. I am more interested to study Language course. My field of interest in Russian Language. I want to study BA in Russian. Kindly tell me is this a right option for me? This give benefits to me?

12th July 2019, 11:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Russian Language in Bachelor’s Degree for 12th Humanities student?

Yes, it is beneficial to study the Russian Language in Bachelor’s Degree for 12th Humanities student so as per my suggestion, you should the Russian Language in Bachelor’s Degree. B.A. Russian or Bachelor of Arts in Russian is a three-year graduate program. The course duration of the Bachelor of Arts in Russian is three years. After completing this course you can apply for the jobs in embassy, media, press and administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?