23rd August 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I study BTech after completing Fashion Technology Diploma course?

I am pursuing Diploma in Fashion Technology. I live in Punjab and doing my Diploma here. After my Diploma I want to join BTech course but in any Government college. So, I want to know for this what I have to do.

28th August 2019, 05:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study BTech after completing Fashion Technology Diploma course?

After completing diploma in fashion technology you can pursue Bachelor of Fashion Technology course.

Various institutes where you can pursue this course-

National Institute of Fashion Technology Madhapur, Hyderabad

City Square Institute of interior and fashion design Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad

Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi University
28th August 2019, 05:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study BTech after completing Fashion Technology Diploma course?

The best course for you to pursue after diploma in fashion technology is BTech in fashion technology.

Entrance test- NIFT

There are various institutes which offer this course-

National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad

National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi

City Square Institute of interior and fashion design, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?