17th October 2019, 05:40 PM
Sal123@#

What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS, Delhi?

Respected Sir, I want to ask that what am I suppose to do to do Internship at AIIMS? I am the 4th year student and I want to do internship there. So I want info about the criteria or any entrance exam is there? Or we will get admission on the basis of the university marks of the final year? And What is the amount of stipend there?

28th March 2023, 09:40 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS, Delhi?

Internship in which field matters and the eligibility to do intership will be based on various factors if your college permits you for the following whether AIIMS allow out intern and their requirements
There is no as such any enterance exam for internship if you are allowed from both the institution than you can take up the following ,but being an out intern you won't be eligible for Stiphen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?