17th February 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a M.Com with B.Ed in Commerce eligible for TET exam? How to apply for it? Syllabus of this exam?

Respected sir, I have completed M.Com with B.Ed in Commerce. Am I eligible for TET exam? How to apply for it? Syllabus of this exam?

18th February 2017, 09:32 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a M.Com with B.Ed in Commerce eligible for TET exam? How to apply for it? Syllabus of this exam?

Yes. You are eligible to appear CTET and State Level TET as per your qualification.

CTET Eligibility

Paper I (Class I-V)
- You must have passed (10+2) with minimum 50% along with passed or appearing 2 years of diploma in elementary education.
OR
- You must have passed or appearing final year of 4 years bachelor in elementary education.

Paper II (Class VI-VIII)
- You must have passed graduation with at least 50% and passed or appearing 2 years diploma in elementary education.
OR
- You must have passed graduation with at least 45% along with B.Ed course.
OR
- You must have passed (10+2) with at least 50% and passed or appearing final year of 4 years B.A.B.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.

CTET Important Dates 2017
- Start Date of Online Application : Feb, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application : Mar, 2017
- Download Admit cards : Apr, 2017
- CTET Exam Date : May/June, 2017
- Result Declaration : June, 2017

Steps To Apply For CTET/TET
- Go to official site
- Click "Apply Online"
- Register online yourself.
- Fill the application form correctly & carefully.
- Upload scanned images of recent photograph and your signature.
- Submit the application fee through E-Challan/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Submit the application & Print the confirmation page.

CTET Exam Syllabus
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Mathematics
- Environmental Studies
- Social Studies/Social Science
- Language I
- Language II
19th February 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a M.Com with B.Ed in Commerce eligible for TET exam? How to apply for it? Syllabus of this exam?

Sir l want to know the PhD physics forms of all Indian universities which are going on at present 2017
20th February 2017, 06:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test and examination is conducted for recruitment of teachers in government schools.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with B.Ed degree from any recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The minimum age limit varies with different state TET.

The application form for examination will be available online as well as offline. The syllabus varies with STET.

If you want to appear for CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
4th July 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done m.com b.ed , I just want to ask that which subjects are to be filled in the ctet application for commerce?
30th September 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir as I am graduated B. Com and b. Ed now I'm eligible for TET 2018. Can I choose between social science and mathematics (as for other teacher chose between social science/ mathematics).

And if it's compulsory to select social science then who are other teacher in option %u0917. (Notifications in TET
25th October 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir in the uptet examination form there in the end it is given as option to choose that science or arts no option was there for commerce I am eligible for as I am a commerce graduate bba ms and want to do b.ed can I be eligible to give uptet exam ???
27th December 2018, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir if I clear PSTET exam as a commerce student then I have to clear the another exam for taking job as a govt teacher
16th March 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do BEd after mcom for ctet exam or mcom can do for ctet ?
25th April 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am graduate in commerce with b. Ed in with subject teaching in English and social science. Can I eligible for ctet and ptet
24th June 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have b.ed running after m.com so i preparation in government exam in teacher so can i help you some easy question and answer in commerce subject easy preparation book some paper
4th July 2019, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com graduated. Can i do b.ed now and which subject i select for b.ed? After completion of b.ed can i eligible fro writing tet?
23rd July 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir in the uptet examination form there in the end it is given as option to choose that science or arts no option was there for commerce I am eligible for as I am a commerce graduate bba ms and want to do b.ed can I be eligible to give uptet exam?
23rd August 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should choose by commerce student in TET or CTET? There are no option for commerce subject.
22nd March 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have done m.com and b.ed and my subjects are teaching of commer
2nd June 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I scored aggragate50percent mark in BA and bed in English is I am eligible for ktet catogar 3
17th July 2020, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my mcom I can do this k Tet exam
29th July 2020, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can Mcom with b'ed holder eligible to take TET exam
16th April 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

B.b.m,equivalent b.com,m.com.b.ed.sir i am eligible pgtrb.
5th July 2021, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

M.com,b.ed students which subject to select in ketet exam
14th March 2022, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I completed M.Com., Bed. Can I write TNTET exam??
26th March 2022, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have finished in M.com B.ed sir I can apply in tet exam pls reply the answer
2nd October 2022, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Subject of commerce students
Social sciences and English
28th March 2023, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I did my M.Com,B.Ed., which subject I should choose in TNTET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?