22nd December 2010, 12:35 PM
Shweta Mehta

How can I apply for B.Ed from Pune University? How may I get CET syllabus and study materials? I've done M.Sc in Microbiology

I have done M.Sc in Microbiology and want to pursue B.Ed from Pune.
1) Please guide me about CET syllabus and where to buy the exam study books in Pune or online.
2) What is the date for CET ?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology of Pune University?
  2. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  3. M.Sc Microbiology entrance exam syllabus of Pune University? -- [New]
  4. CET syllabus of M.Sc. Microbiology
  5. Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?
  6. Which subject should I select in NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Syllabus and books available in marketing? Coaching classes in Pune?
  7. Syllabus, model question papers and study materials for NDRI, Karnal Ph.D(Dairy Microbiology) entrance exam?
  8. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for Ph.D in microbiology at Pune University?
  10. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  11. Last date of submission of forms for MSc Microbiology Exam of Pune University?
  12. When is the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology in Pune University?
  13. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  14. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  15. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology entrance organized by BHU?
  16. When is the entrance test for MSc Microbiology for Pune University, Garware College and Delhi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. What are the advantages of cracking GATE exam? I have completed MSc Microbiology from Pune University
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
20th March 2012, 03:46 PM
AMBIKACHAUDHARY

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Ed from Pune University? How may I get CET syllabus and study materials? I've done M.Sc in Microbiology

Course Title

BEd

Course Duration

1 year

Faculty / School / Department / Center offering the course

Faculty of Education & amp; Physical Education

Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

Graduate

Information about the courses provided here is partial and should not be treated as comprehensive. i.e The institution would be offering other course than those mentioned here. Students are advised to check with the intitution for the latest information in regard to the course.
2.)CET
you have to visit cet.kar.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?